Cat.6A Connection Technology modular
The new AMJ/UMJ modules convince with good communicatively characteristics. The new developed IDC from Telegärtner accepts reliable connections from AWG22/1 to a min. diameter from AWG27/7 fir flexible lines. The module is recommended for the connection of a patchcord on the displacement terminal for a consolidation point. The AMJ/UMJ modules Cat.6A+ are from both sides with de-embedded reference connectors qualified.
- Categorie according to EIA/TIA 568 B2.1, ISO/IEC 11801:2010, EN 60603-7-51
- Re-embedded Cat.6A (500Mhz) checked according to EIA/TIA 568 B2.1 or.
- Link reserves 12 dB typ. in Permanent Link Class E
- Link reserves 6 dB typ. in Permanent Link Class EA
- 10 Gigabit-Ethernet GHMT-certified as Cat.6A
- Universal, worldwide availble dimension
- Ground-Quickconnect allows the connection of prefabricated ground wires
- Suitable for PoE+ according to IEEE802.3at
- Made in Germany